David is now seven years old. He is such a sweet, compassionate little boy. He does the best he knows how to be a peacemaker. My husband said the other day that David is a duplicate to him in his characteristics. So, if you know my husband really well, you know David. He is also extremely creative. He can entertain himself for hours. His favorite kind of sandwich his cream cheese and jelly (Thanks, Aunt Nannie). Before we discovered that kind of sandwiches he really wouldn't eat sandwiches. Before the cream cheese sandwich, it was toasted jelly, cheese, and bologna, but he got tired of those. He likes to be inventive especially when it come to food. He also likes to build things out of Legos and makes up some pretty cool stuff. He is also a math whiz. He can figure things out in his head pretty quick. He also is like his dad when it comes to watching movies or T. V. extremely difficult to get their attention.
Daddy took him to Gatti Land for his birthday. Just the two of them and I forgot to send the camera, so I didn't get any pics of it. Sounds like they had fun.
So, this kid, all he wanted was another bow and arrow set similar to the one his Grandma Lori got him last year for his birthday. It wasn't very much at all, so I asked him if there was anything else he wanted. Not understanding my question, he said, "No, this is what I really wanted." I asked him, "If you were able to get that and something else what would you pick?" This is what we came home with, the bow and arrow set, a cowboy sheriff set, and a cap gun set with a pistol and rifle. Oh yeah, and the bucket of soldiers from the Toy story collection.
Trying to look at me for a pic, but still looking at the T.V. Hanging out on Sunday afternoon.
Brotherly love (for once). I pray it will continue.
Ruby always falling asleep.
Geric sure does love his baby brother. I am trying to do everything I can without over doing it to make sure these two little guys become the best of friends. Geric loves to give him hugs and kisses.
Just FYI, I did post the pics of Geric's foot on my last post for anyone who wants to look at the progress. I hope to be able to post some after Thursday when we meets with the plastic surgeon again. He also meets with the Orthopedic Surgeon on Friday.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






1 comment:
Happy late birthday David! We love and miss you so very much! You have always been a special boy to us and we wish we could have celebrated with you. Love you always!
Aunt Nannie, Uncle Zak, Taylor and Kaylee
Post a Comment