I apologize in advance if I repeat myself. Geric is doing much better today. He is out of the Intermediate Care Unit and does not have to be hooked up to monitors. As long as he needs his bandages changed twice daily, he will be in the hospital so we don't have to try and make two trips out there. Devan and I just do not have the heart to clean his wound out like it needs to be done because they have to get all the old medicine off his foot and really get it clean. Everything is still up in the air of what they are going to do about his foot. It still needs to heal more before they can decide. He was running a fever yesterday due to an ear infection.
My sweet precious Geric sleeping peacefully, oh how I love this little boy!!
Play time! Yeah!
"Ow" My poor baby does not like having the IV in. I think he might be getting it out tomorrow, not sure though.
Love the spikey hair!
These are pictures of his foot at his second changing of the day around 4:00 pm. Devan has some on his phone from the morning changing. Not sure if he posted them to his Facebook.
Eating dinner, yum, yum. Actually I am not sure how much he ate. He hadn't eaten much by the time I left.
He loves going for rides in the wagon.
All kids respond differently to things. Devan has shown the most interest and concern for Geric. I know David and Ruby care about their little "Baby Brother" is the term they use. I think they may be still processing things. Actually, David did show interest and then Geric pushed him away and his feelings were hurt. We tried to explain to him why he did that. He pushed Devan away too but Devan kept trying off and on without smothering him. They all love him so much and kept asking when they were going to see him.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! We love you all & can't imagine what you are feeling & experiencing. Do they think Geric's foot will eventully be okay?
I think so. They said with how young he is, he should bounce right back. The wound will take a while to heal so I don't know when he will be able to walk on it.
Post a Comment