Thursday, July 22, 2010

Geric is doing well

Geric is healing well.  The Plastic Surgeon saw him today, and I could be wrong but it sounded like either way he might have surgery a few months down the road, whether it be a skin graft (as it heals, it might be a smaller area that needs it) or something to do with scar management.  I'm not sure when they do this, but he for sure will be wearing a compression sock to help lessen the scar when it heals well enough to do so.  One of the concerns with scarring or skin graft is loss of mobility, so I ask that as you pray for him if you will please be specific in your prayers that he will not loose any of his mobility.  The scarring is inevitable, either way.  Loosing mobility is just a risk factor.  We thank you for all of your prayers.  We know they are being heard and answered in our behalf.  I will post pics from today within a day or two.

No comments: