Geric was able to come home this evening. The doctor is really impressed with how is foot is healing. He said he didn't think there was any live tissue left on the top of his foot. I contribute his healing to the priesthood blessing he received from his Dad. My testimony of the priesthood has increased as things are happening that were pronounced in his blessing.
The doctor did say we are in for a long journey. He is going to let the wound heal on its own. I will have to get more details from Devan because I was not present when he was talking to Devan. We still have to go once a day to the hospital to get his dressing changed. When we got home, Geric was so excited, he could not get out of his car seat quick enough. I will do what I can to get better details from Devan. He told me once, I just cannot remember them. I will post pictures tomorrow. We have had a long five days and this time I didn't get pics with my camera of the wound. Devan has some on his iPhone and I believe he posted them on his Facebook.
Once again, thank you for the many prayers in our behalf.
This is how I found Geric when I arrived at the hospital:
Once again, Xzander in his mobile crib:
Geric so ready to leave the hospital:
The ride home:
When we got home, Geric had a huge smile on his face and could not get out of his car seat quick enough. Even though it is a challenge, we are grateful to have our little Geric home with us.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






2 comments:
Welcome home Geric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are all so excited that your family is able to be together tonight! I am so thankful things are going well and the kids will be so glad when I tell them Sunday night! Love and miss you all!
Yay!!!!! I am so glad he's home...that makes all the difference!! Let us know if you guys need anything!
Post a Comment