Swimming with Grandma Lori
I've got to say, as much as it may hurt my pride, this Grandma is one tough cookie, (or I have become a complete wimp, :o) I definitely need to work out). I will be ready next time. :oP We had fun swimming with Grandma. We went a couple of times while she was here. I know the kids had fun with her, too. For some reason I missed getting pics of Geric swimming :o( He played on the steps a lot. It was funny, when Grandma was in, he would pretend to fall and look back, put his hand up for Grandma to help him up. When I was watching him, he didn't do it. It was funny.
Having B.T.s for dinner. Thanks honey for making them.
Girls Outting plus Xzander at Outlet Malls
Grandma treated us girls to some ice cream. This is my pretty princess enjoying hers.
Grandma wanted to carry Xzander in my wrap. Here he is with Grandma, sucking on his hand.Tea Party with Grandma!!
We had to have a tea party.
Birthday Dinner
Because Grandma Lori isn't able to be here for all of our birthdays to celebrate with us, she came up with a great idea and took us all out for a birthday dinner. We went to Golden Corral. The kids loved getting ice cream with toppings.
Opening presents from Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Lori
Geric opening his ducky pillowcase to match his ducky blanket. Before we even knew Grandma Lori was coming for a visit, I had asked her to make Geric and Xzander a pillowcase to match the blankets they have. Thank you, Grandma Lori.
Geric opening his Handy Manny toy.
Xzander with his pillowcase.
Ruby with her new My Little Pony
With her Princess Cinderella Barbie.
David with his Magical Creature Book/Game, and mini figures which he plays with just about everyday.
David with his Buzz Lightyear. Grandma was right, Geric would have liked it, too. David and Geric have been sharing because they both like both Handy Manny and Buzz Lightyear.
Devan received a game, Warriors of the Promised Land. Grandma also gave him some money to either get a Nintendo DS game or this thing at REI he wanted. He got the thing at REI and still has some money left over.
I love this expression as my Hubby is receiving his gift.
For whatever reason, Devan had been being grumpy for the first little bit, if not more of his Mom's visit. I fear she may not want to come back because of his behavior. :o)
I received a pedicure set and some cash. Thanks, Dad/Grandpa Jeff for letting Mom/Grandma Lori to come out especially it being the weekend of Father's day and for the birthday gifts. We hope you will be able to come out sometime, too. And thank you to you, Mom/Grandma Lori!! We sure do love you and miss you.
More to come, because this is already a long post, so I think I need to break it up.






3 comments:
How exciting!!!!! I love the pictures! I am glad you thought to get Mom with the kids because she was lacking in those kind of pics. Love and miss you all ssssooooo much!
Sad thing is, I don't think I got her individually with each of the kids and none with her and Geric. They are mostly of her and Xzander.
I was so excited to see the pictures and reminisce. I had such a good time with all of you. I am happy we have a goal to dunk each other again. The day you dunk me you had better know something is really wrong. As for my son, I think he has a lot on his mind and he had better just focus on going back to school and getting his teaching degree since he likes reading, holidays, teaching his kids, coming to Utah for the summer, (catch the hint?) learning, experiments, etc. Teachers are needed everywhere, they have Sundays off (always) and I am sure there is a lot of fulfillment felt when one sees a student catch the love of learning.
The pictures are fun but I feel like I look so old. AHHH!!!! But I'll cherish them because of the children. Love you all so very much and can't wait for our next visit.
Post a Comment