We met with the Plastic Surgeon on Thursday Morning. He does not need to see Geric for another month. We still are going to wound care so they can monitor his healing. I will probably find out this Wednesday how often he will need to go there. After his wound is completely closed, they will measure his foot for a compression sock which he will have to wear for a year to a year and a half. The doctor does not think he will need a skin graft but there is still a possibility he will have to have scar revision surgery on his foot months down the road. Basically it is a waiting game. We met with the Orthopedic Surgeon on Friday and they took x-rays. He, indeed, did have a toddler fracture. He is now in a walking boot which he has to wear for two weeks and we meet with the Orthopedic Surgeon again on August 13. I'll have to post pics of his foot later because I forgot my camera and Devan has not put them from his phone to the computer. Here are some pics of him playing in hopes that this will bring peace of mind to those who worry so much. Once again we thank you all for your prayers and continued prayers in his behalf. Sorry the video clip is fuzzy, but at least I figured out how to post it.
Here is a video clip of Devan skate boarding:
I thought this was cute, Geric falling asleep watching Toy Story (which is his favorite movie right now) in his car seat:
I tried to get pics and video of David riding his bike, but he was upset because "he wasn't good at turning on his bike." I tried to explain to him it is hard even for Mommy to turn on her bike when it is a narrow spot. He rides his bike very well. I'll try to get him another time.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment