Monday, August 23, 2010

Smith Cousins

Even though they were only here for about 24 hours, it was great to see Jeannette and the kids.  They had already been gone for three weeks and had to get back for something.  I was really sad to see them go, but at the same time, grateful they were willing to stop by, even if it was for a short visit.  I know when you move away and then go for a visit, so many people want to see you and you want to see so many people and feel bad when you aren't able to see everyone that you wanted to and had planned on.  Jeannette was a lot better at pulling out her camera and taking pics then I was.

Geric did not want to cooperate for the group pic.
Then, he decided it was fun getting his pic taken and saying "cheese"
Cousins:
Aunt Jeannette with Geric and Xzander
I think it's funny the two babies eyes are glued to the T.V.  Oh boy, I think we are in trouble!
Boys going to bed:

 Ruby and Rylee too excited to go to sleep.  Can't blame them when they didn't have that much time together.
They were so silly.  Every time I see Ruby with another girl, I can tell she wishes she had a sister.
 Xzander and Brianna
Ruby and Jeannette.  Sure wish I would have taken more pics.  Jeannette got some with Devan and the kids.

1 comment:

R Fitz said...

I am so glad you had cousins visit!!!! That is great. The pics are so cute. Love and miss you all.