Like I said before, sorry for any repetition. Geric has healed well, and rapidly. The people that took care of him in the worst of it are amazed by his rapid healing and how well it is healing. I contribute this to the priesthood blessing that Devan gave him. Everything he pronounced in the blessing has come to pass. My testimony of the priesthood has increased drastically, for I didn't really have much of one to begin with.
We are now waiting for his compression sock which he will have to wear for a year to 18 months. He has a temporary thing in the meantime, that he continually takes off. We will know at the end of 18 months whether or not he will need scar revision surgery. I try to do scar massage everyday like they have said to do, but he isn't always cooperative. Scar massage is where you massage one small section of the scar for two to three minutes in all directions where it feels hard. Here are some pics from the first part of this month.
The red spots on his foot are just two blood blisters from when he scratched it and the new skin still being fragile. They are no longer there.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






3 comments:
That is wonderful news! Thanks for the update Heather. Love and miss you all!
Thanks for the update. I guess you're as busy as I am and thus we fail to talk often. You never far from our thoughts, however. Please give everyone hugs and let me know if Ruby's card gets there. I never heard if David got his last month.
Love you all so MUCH!
David's did get here last month. Sorry, I meant to have him call you. I have tried to call a couple of times, if not more. I guess I have bad timing. We think of you often as well. I will be sure to let you know when Ruby gets here.
Post a Comment