Monday, August 2, 2010

Some Funnies

I had a friend come over one evening to help me change Geric's dressing because I wasn't comfortable doing it myself and Devan got home really late from work.  She has a baby that is one month younger to the day than Xzander.  We had our girls hold the babies.
Xzander was crying first and then her baby would start crying, stop, look at Xzander and start crying again.  It was hillarious.
 When I took this picture, and the flash, flashed, both babies stopped crying.

So, this is what you get when you let your daughter and one of her friends play with baby brother:
Ever since Xzander was born, this is what happens quite frequently:
 Me nursing Xzander, at the same time, holding and maneuvering Geric.

I know I post a lot of pictures of Geric sleeping, I just can't help myself, I just think it is so darn cute:
So, these next couple of pictures, Little Devan was grumpy and I tried to capture it on camera, but he put his monkey in front of his face so I tried to mimic what he was doing.  One of the boys took the pic so sorry if it isn't good.

2 comments:

J & L Bennett Family said...

Thanks for the fund pictures and blog. I am happy to see little Geric running around. Pretty funny about the babies. Xzander hasn't changed too much from when I was there. Give everyone loves and hugs from me.

DH Bennett said...

Definitely will give everyone loves and hugs. Jeannette stopped by with her kids but wasn't able to stay very long. Little Devan asked if he could go back to Utah with them. He got that very sad look in his eyes like he was about to cry. I told him if they had, had an extra seat and if I knew how to get him back home, I would have let him go. Poor kid, really misses Utah. I feel really bad for him, going through that myself, living the first part of your life somewhere and then having to up and move without much warning. He's doing well, just misses you guys, his friends and his cousins.