Wow, I think this has been the hardest adjustment for me. I don't know if it is because when I had my first three, I didn't know any different. Or that there is school, homework, projects, deadlines, plus all the other things. Geric is into everything now, especially since he has started climbing. I am constantly having to stop what I am doing to keep that little guy out of mischief. Sometimes he knows he is doing something he shouldn't be and he'll look up at me and smile, "Am I going to get away with this?" He gives you that smile like, "You can't get mad at me because I am too stinkin' cute!!" He is just as busy as David was if not busier. Oh and does he ever throw a good tantrum. The kids have taught him well to throw things when he is mad, then he throws himself on the floor and starts kicking. Fun, fun!! He is also a delight and just melts my heart with his smiles and kisses. He is at a fun, but busy stage. I guess I have forgotten what it was like to have two close together. I enjoyed Geric so much. I am enjoying Xzander as well, there are just more distractions.
I am grateful to have a wonderful, loving, supportive husband that is willing to cook dinner if I haven't already (which is majority of the time, lately) and who is extremely patient. I love you so much, Devan. You truly are the best.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






2 comments:
With time every adjustment gets easier whether because it becomes all we know or because we find out it could be much worse. Either way it turns out for you I know you are a great mom and you will be able to adjust. Love you.
Thanks Chel. Sure do miss all of you. People used to ask me how I did it when I had Devan, David and Ruby, and my response was, "I don't know any different. Now that I had a four year gap and then one, that wasn't so bad because the older ones were old enough to understand and Geric and I had a lot of one on one time. Now Geric being almost 19 months and in to everything and me having a two month old, not use to it. But, you are right, it will get better and easier. Sure do love all of you guys and gals.
Post a Comment