Monday, May 10, 2010

Miscellaneous Pics

Fun at the Pool
  Geric loves the pool.  He also likes to throw the kids' flip flops in the pool.  When he gets tired, he will get his towel, sit in one of those long, lay back chairs, watch the other kids and laugh at what they are doing.  It is so cute.

Ruby is getting to be a good little swimmer.  I can't wait until she learns to float on her back.  She just needs to gain more confidence and she could do it.


I think swimming is one of Devan's favorite things to do.  He is my little polar bear because he will still get in and stay in the whole time even when it is ice cold.

David, my little Avatar

What can I say about my David? He constantly runs around without his shirt on.  This goes all the way to the tips of his toes.  He is my creative, imaginative boy who loves to play and can entertain himself for hours.
 
At the Park
Devan obviously did not want his picture taken! He says he didn't feel good.

  These are so fun.  They spin and you can get going really fast in them.  The kids love them.


Geric is our little charmer.  He has a fun, sweet personality.  And is extremely adorable and a tease.

Xzander, Two months old
 I cannot believe how fast this little one is growing.  He recognizes who I am and will follow me with his gaze wherever I go as long as he can see me.  He recently started smiling more.  He is definitely growing too fast.  I think he is starting to look like Geric.

3 comments:

J & L Bennett Family said...

I am so glad every time you blog! Xzander is really growing isn't he? And Geric is as cute as I remember him in December. I'm glad you have a pool to enjoy.

Tell little Devan that while I was reading the Bible this morning, there was an 8 year old boy that was made king and he was the king for 30 years. He had lots of responsibility and chose to obey God. When all of the people were wicked, God told a prophetess of that time to tell this king that because he was a good person that tried to be obedient in everything, God would bless him even though he would destroy everyone else from that kingdom. I wondered what it would be like if Devan were made a king right now. Then I thought about how he will be a king in heaven someday if he tries really hard to choose the right and makes sure he prays to Heavenly Father for help and direction to be good. Just like being patient to have a birthday party or for Christmas to come, he will need to be patient for the day to come when he will be blessed for being so good. And then, remind him that I would really like to see his happy face instead of the top of his head in pictures. That would be honoring his parents and grandparents wishes. We love you all. Love, Grandma Lori

Cothran Family said...

Oh what cutie kiddos! That little Xzander is too cute! What fun swimming, we had snow today :( Looks like you are keeping up with the 5. Hang in there. I'm trying to just hang on with 4!

DH Bennett said...

Thanks. I know what you mean. I am so ready for a weekend get away with my hubby.