Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

Grandma Leibowitz holding her newest great grandchild.  She was really excited to see and hold him.

My little monkeys up in the tree.  I think Devan had to help them up there.


They let the little ones go first.  Geric didn't fully grasp the idea.  He kept wanting to open the eggs and eat the candy.

David definitely got the idea.  He ended up with the most eggs out of my four and also with the most money.

Devan did pretty good, sadly he ended up with the least amount of money.  My husband asked the kids if they wanted to put the money in a pile and divide amongst them evenly.  David and Ruby would did not like the idea.  Little Devan came up with the idea to put the money all together and buy something as a family.  They liked this, so Devan, Ruby and Geric pitched in all of their money.  David pitched in some of it and the other part he kept because he wants to buy a pocket knife.

3 comments:

R Fitz said...

What fun blogs yesterday!!!! Looks like it was a fun Easter. Thank you for sharing with us! We love and miss you!

DH Bennett said...

Thank you for changing the background, I appreciate it. We love and miss all of you, too.

J & L Bennett Family said...

Thanks so much for all the pictures. I have enjoyed them so much. I guess the ache in my heart must be endured, however. (Someday you may understand what I mean even though I would never wish it on you.) We love you Texans!