Devan's favorite place to go out it eat is IHOP. We have started a new thing for birthdays. On their birthday, we (Mom and Dad) check them out of school around lunch time and take them out to a place of their choice (within reason of course) for lunch. Then, we take them shopping for a birthday gift. Devan had gotten his birthday gift early this year which was his Nintendo DS.
"It's my birthday, it's my birthday, oh yeah, it' my birthday!!" :o)
Geric enjoying his grilled cheese sandwich!!
"Rrrrr, don't mess with me!!!" He was being funny!
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Love you guys! Can't wait for the next couple of posts! We miss you all! BTW---Are you sure Geric had pancakes, it looks like grilled cheese to me! Hmmmm...maybe I am just wanting a grilled cheese right now!
I think you might be right. It is probably grilled cheese, lol!
Post a Comment