So, Geric desperately needed a haircut and I did not want Devan to do it because he kept saying he was going to buzz him. I did NOT like that idea at all. I finally got brave and put him in his high chair with a tray full of treats and attempted to cut his hair. As a mom with four boys trying to save some money and definitely not a professional, How do you all think I did for my very first time without using clippers?
Before Pics
After pics
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






3 comments:
I think you did great Heather!!!!
You did an amazing job for a first time. I can't believe it's your first time. My Mom said, "You would think that she's a barber." Maybe you have found one of your many talents. We love all the blogging. Keep it up. We love you, too.
I appreciate the compliment. I don't think the pictures show all the flaws.
Post a Comment