I know I am back tracking, but these are things I have been wanting to post for sometime now. This is on a pleasant Sunday afternoon. We discovered this park the day before and the kids had so much fun that we decided to go on a picnic the next day. It was a 20 minute walk. I had forgotten my camera the previous day, so I made sure I had it.
Daddy, Devan, David, and Ruby enjoying there lunch.
Geric enjoying his lunch and Kool aid.
Daddy and Geric having a conversation.
Chillin' out with Daddy.
Ruby loved climbing on everything. Our precious little princess!!
David peeking out from behind a tree. What is this mischievous little man up to?
Devan and David digging up rocks to through in the creek.
I tried to upload a couple of video clips but could not get them to work.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






1 comment:
Oh how fun!!! Darling pics!!! Wish you were here for an Eater picnic! We miss you so much!
Post a Comment