Friday, May 22, 2009

On a more positive note

I am making some wonderful friends out here that are great and helpful. I also am excited to continue to get to know my family that I haven't really had the opportunity to get to know until now. I was just really upset and having a bad day especially after Devan said that I wouldn't be able to go to Utah. I misunderstood him and he said do not get my hopes up. Later, he said, I think you should go to Utah. I am currently selling things to try to make it so I can come. I have a friend who thinks I might be able to make enough for the gas to be able to go. I sure hope so. Love you all and sorry for the negativity.

2 comments:

R Fitz said...

It's okay to vent and get upset and frustrated sometimes Heather. Everyone does...we all love you and know that you are mainly just terribly homesick. Hang in there cutie!

Anonymous said...

i know i don't care about the negitivity, because thats what blogging is all about it helps you vent and feel better.
-devans cousin