Our typical David always finding creative ways to dress up. He is wearing a winter hat, swim goggles and his Blue night armor. I believe he also has an assortment of weapons on him.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Ruby sleeping on the back of our yellow chair. I was surprised she didn't fall off.
I'm glad I got a picture of Geric sticking out his tongue because this is something he is constantly doing.






2 comments:
Hey, when did you complain? Did I miss a blog? I love all the pictures. I wouldn't know Geric if I saw him with someone else on the street. He is sure growing up. How is everyone? Did you ever send me the stuff you were going to send? We love and miss all of you. Consider yourselves hugged. Love to all.
Did you scroll down and read all of it? Everyone is doing good. I think the boys are ready for school to be out. At least I know Devan is. David doesn't complain much about school. Not yet. Sorry. I'll send it today. I think I emailed the thing to you in an attachment. If it didn't work, I'll just print it out and mail it to you. Love you lots.
Post a Comment