Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blogging Frustrations

I just spent time going back and forth from my apartment to a friend’s trying to upload a video on our blogspot and it did not work. I am so frustrated and it really put me in a sour mood. I am tempted to postpone blogging until I have the convenience of having our own Internet and who knows when that will be. With how long it takes to up load pictures and even a great deal longer to upload videos, I don’t have that much time to blog. The ideal time for me to blog is when Devan is at work and all the kids are in bed, but I need to be here with the kids. Sometimes I will go and sit out on the steps a little ways from our apartment where I can see if someone is coming or going. The kids are asleep, but it just isn’t enough time to blog and I really don’t feel all that comfortable doing it. I am typing this in word and plan on copying and pasting it on my blogspot.

No comments: