Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We have been swimming several times since March. We are able to go just about everyday now. Devan is able to float and Daddy has worked with him on swimming. He loves to swim back and forth from side to side the short length of the pool. Ruby will float on her back for a few seconds. David is still nervous to lay on his back at all. Geric loves to splash in the water.








5 comments:

DH Bennett said...

I am so glad I was able to post a video. It did take forever so I hope all y'all enjoy it. More to come.

R Fitz said...

Mom is so going to cry in the morning! Thank you so much for posting this...I am going to love you doing videos...now I may have more motivation to video the kids again! Give everyone our loves!

R Fitz said...

Mom is so going to cry in the morning! Thank you so much for posting this...I am going to love you doing videos...now I may have more motivation to video the kids again! Give everyone our loves!

J & L Bennett Family said...

Oh, how I loved this! Little Geric looks like Devan with his little hat on. All of the pictures were great and even though I get all choked up, at least we have the miracle of pictures and computers to help this part of our lives when we miss our dear ones so much. Thank you so much. I love you all!!!

DH Bennett said...

I am glad you enjoyed the video. I am so excited it worked.