I have tried and tried to catch Xzander's smile on camera. Every time I would bring the camera up, this is the expression I get.
"What's that?"
"You almost captured my smile! Whew, that was a close one."
"Ooh, can I play and push buttons?"
"That was even closer, you really almost got me that time."
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






2 comments:
He is growing and changing so fast. I can hardly bear the ache of not seeing Xzander and holding him. Thanks for sharing. Love you all!
I am praying that things will improve so that the two of you may make a trip out here soon, as we will not be able to come until next summer. He will be over a year by then. We love you and miss you all too.
Post a Comment