I had a friend that gave me a gift card because she didn't know what I needed having had three boys already. As I was going through the clothes for the next size up, I realized I didn't have any that accommodates Texas summer weather except onesies, so I got a couple of outfits and this is one of them.
So serious!!Gotta be in the spotlight
Watching a little movie Ruby's teacher, Mrs. Walker put together of pictures and video clips that she took of the kids throughout the year.
Ruby and Mrs. Walker. The teachers seemed hot and wore out.
Yum, yum!!! Time for food.
Ready to eat all that yummy food.
Devan's Party
They had soda floats. Why didn't I say rootbeer floats? Because they had a variety of sodas. I had a Orange Crush Float, which was really yummy, and Devan had his Rootbeer float. Would have taken a picture of that, but he had it before I got there.
Devan and his teacher, Mrs. Paratore.
I tried to get Devan to dance but he was too self conscience. Instead, he talked to people.
This is Devan's buddy Ryland. He was in Devan's class last year.






No comments:
Post a Comment