This made for another long, hot day, but loved being with my kiddos. David and Ruby's lunch on the lawn was at the same time. Ruby had to stay with her class and David wanted to sit with his friends, so it was a challenge to be with them both. They had music out there. I didn't get a pic of us eating lunch, but took other pics.
I tried to get a pic of David dancing with his teacher, Mrs. Carr, but as you can see he was thirsty because it was really hot. I think it was in the 100's.
This is Zamari, Ruby's best friend in Kindergarten. The other two girls decided to jump in the picture as well, Paige and Katy. Ruby was popular amongst her kindergarten class. When she was late and I walked her to her class. The whole class got excited and said, "Ruby's here!" and "Hi Ruby" She was always greeted with enthusiasm from the other children.
Eating lunch with Devan. Someone actually offered to take a pic of us. Geric and I already had our lunch, so we sat with Devan and enjoyed his company.
Geric was jammin' to the music. It was cute. If I could figure out how to put video's on my blog, I would have gotten it on video.
I think he was after the camera again.
Devan and his buddy Jackson.
Hanging out in David's classroom. His teacher said he could celebrate his birthday because he had a summer birthday. She definitely was a good match for David. I hope he is as lucky next year.
David loved his Teacher. He would even write notes on his work "I love you, Mrs. Carr."
Gotta get that ice cold water.
Me too!!! I had a chocolate brownie too and enjoyed every bite.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






3 comments:
So many fun cute posts! I wish I got to go to the kids' parties and know their friends. Looks like they were great parties and the kids are growing so very fast!!! We love and miss you all!
Thanks. They are definitely growing fast. We love and miss you all so very muches too!!!!
Heather, thank you for sharing these things. So much goes on day by day that we are never aware of. The pictures our treasures. We're thankful you would share.
Post a Comment