Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Field Day, May 21, 2010

I am not going to lie, I was completely wore out by the end of the day.  Trying to keep up with David and Ruby, as their field day was at the same time and they wanted to do different things, along with toting a toddler and a baby around, and yes it was HOT!!!!  But well worth if for me to see my kids having fun.  I had saved this post so I can finish it and for some reason it won't let me had text under the pictures starting with David bouncing on the bouncy things.  Then there is Devan going down the slide.  Geric enjoying his ice cream sandwich why we wait for Devan.  We tried to get Geric to go down but he wouldn't.  Devan did a fun little obstacle course and then a cup cake walk.  I should have gotten a picture of him eating his cupcake but didn't think to until after the fact.  Last but not least Geric and I waiting for a friend to finish with her son so we could catch a ride home.  I should have taken a picture of my babies zonked out.  My poor little Geric was completely wiped out.

"I want the camera!"  Typical of Geric, if he sees the camera, he goes for it.

Ruby going down the blow up slide.  Sure missed the water slide they had last year!

 Gotta love the cotton candy.  They give popcorn and cotton candy for free.  They have a concession stand and an snow cone/ice cream vendor as well.  I let them get a snow cone.

David going down the slide.

Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy.  They had tokens.  Some events would earn them tokens, others cost a token. This one earned them a token.

 

No comments: