In art class, Devan made a tea cup and they had a tea party (apple cider for those who didn't drink tea). So I thought I would share his artistic talent.
Devan with his tea cup.
Devan's tea cup.
Devan drinking from his tea cup.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






3 comments:
I LOVE it!!!! I wish we ever got to see things like this that Taylor and MaKaylee make! He is so talented...give him a great big hug from Aunt Nannie!
Wow. He's a chip off the old block. I always treasured the things my children got to make and you will too. I have been reading a book about an old potter. It's pretty intriguing. Someday, I hope you'll be able to read it, too. Hey, David's lilpie calendar is off a little bit. He can't be 6 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 4 days old since it's still at least a month plus till his birthday.
Anyway, love the tea cup and love you all.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I had put June for the month instead of July. I think Devan gets his detail orientation from you. Thanks again and love you both, too.
Post a Comment