Xzander's first meeting with Grandpa Jeff
Grandma Lori and Geric
Geric sure did love Grandpa Jeff. I loved how he kept wanting Grandpa Jeff.
Grandma Lori doing something?
This is a regular occurrence of me, Geric and Xzander
I guess you are never to big to sit on Grandpa's lap
Buddies,Now, I know it is a little early to be decorating for Christmas seeing how we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet, but I thought it would be more fun and enjoyable for all participants and at least it was for me and the kids. Thank you Grandma Lori and Grandpa Jeff for helping us decorate. We love you!!!
I had to add this next picture just for kicks and giggles
Gotta love Geric. Have to have at least one grumpy one in the bunch. Xzander looking at him, like, "What's wrong with you?"
Next presents, Sorry Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Lori, hope I don't ruin any surprises. Love you!
Hanging out watching a Chrsitmas movie.
The next day, outside playing, waiting for Daddy to get home f
Off to dinner we go. The kids and Devan really enjoy Golden Coral, so that is where we went. Thank you Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Lori!!
| Ruby showing off her long tongue? |
Hanging out one last time before they get a good night's rest before their long trip home.
We were sad to see them go, but it was a very pleasant, enjoyable visit!!! And definitely looking forward to more. :o)






1 comment:
Thank you ssssoooo much for posting! I will upload Mom's FEW pics to Facebook right now! Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment