I haven't posted as I have wanted to because our computer crashed. We took it to the Apple store today to see what the damage was (how much it would cost) to get it fixed so we could save money up to get it done. Once again the Lord has blessed us. Come to find out, the batch number of our computer was one that many hard drives failed and had flaws so the manufacturer of the hard drive told Apple to fix at the manufacturer's expense. What a relief and it doesn't look like we really lost all that much. Fortunately I had the feeling not to delete pictures off my camera yet, so the ones that were lost, I still have. So I will be posting some next week.
1 comment:
That is wonderful!!!! So glad to have you back on-line! Hugs and loves to all of you. Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment