I cannot believe my baby is already six months old. Even though it seems like he has been with us for a long time, the short time he has been in our lives has gone way too fast. Xzander is a joy, and a light to us all. He is a very mellow baby and only cries when he needs to be fed, changed, and tired. Oh yeah, and he sometimes cries because he just wants to be held or wants attention, especially at bedtime. He is quick to laugh and smile at anyone who smiles at him, he gives a big smile back. He rolls both ways now, has two bottom teeth and top are coming very soon (not looking forward to that). He is intent on watching people eat like he would love to have some. He has started on baby food now, but is funny because he does not open wide for the spoon like the others did. Instead he opens his mouth a little bit in the shape of an o, so I have to give him smaller amounts on the spoon. He does love his baby food, though. We are working on sitting and he is doing better. I haven't worked with him as much as I should have, but am now. He gets in a bear crawl stance to roll from his tummy to his back. He is one strong little person. I love this little guy and his big smile.
Xzander and Geric are becoming little buddies. Geric is constantly giving him hugs and kissess and Xzander is patient through the headlocks. Geric loves to hold his baby brother and makes him laugh. They are so cute together and they seem to have a strong bond already.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
10 years ago






4 comments:
What cute little guys.
What a cutie wish he was close by so we could get to know him and his best bud...since he left us as a baby too! We love and miss all of you ssssooooo much! Thank you for all your cute posts!
That video is soooo cute! He is so good with his baby brother! We can't get our 3 year old to be that sweet. I can't believe he is already 6 months. Beautiful family!
I'm thankful for this blog spot. Must say my heart literally ached for my baby boys in Texas. I miss them and all of you soooooooooooooo!
Thanks for the info, the pictures and the video. Bittersweet! Love ya'!
Post a Comment