Friday, September 3, 2010

Lizards, lizards and lizards

So, there are a lot of frogs and lizards where we live.  We have a neighbor boy who is notorious for catching all kinds of critters and my kids have learned from him about catching frogs, toads and lizards.  They will come in get containers, fill them with dirt, leaves and sometimes even insects and to go frog, toad, and lizard hunting.  Here we are with a lizard:
"Cheese!" See the lizard on my shirt?
"OH, where'd it go?" It jumped off!! 
 
"I like lizards"
"Can you find the lizard?"
"I really like lizards and animals!"
"I'm okay with this as long as he stays put."
"Where did the lizard go?"
"There it is on my nose!"
"Hi, little lizard!"

2 comments:

J & L Bennett Family said...

Oh my goodness. Where was David, Mom and Xzander? Geric has lost his baby fat and looks like a little boy now. Has he lost weight since his accident? Fun, fun pictures. I spied the lizard on little Devan's head. Right? Geric, you need to quit growing so fast. Ruby, now that you're six, I expect you to write me more often. And little Devan and Devan, that goes for you, too!!! Love you all!!!

DH Bennett said...

I think Xzander was asleep. Not sure where David was and mom is behind the camera, as usual. Geric is almost potty trained. He is doing really good. He is definitely a little boy now. I don't know, he is still a healthy weight, I think he has just thinned out.