Meet Xzander Richard Bennett, the newest addition to the Devan and Heather Bennett Family!!! Xzander is 21 inches long and weighs 7 pounds 14 ounces! My understanding is that Heather went all natural (This is Aunt Nannie writing this for them.) and that other than being soar she and baby are doing well. Please keep their little family in your prayers since they are so far away from the rest of us right now and I am sure they are need of the extra help.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
Patience
-
I had a friend express to me once what a patient person I was. I was blown
away. Did she not see me at the grocery while I grinned and bore a
screaming chi...
I Am Thankful For...
-
I received this "Thankful" list from Relief Society and have add a few
other things that I am thankful for or things others have shared with me.
Truly, I t...
1 comment:
He is so cute! I'm glad that he and mom are doing well! Congratulations.
Post a Comment