Sunday, December 6, 2009

Geric"s First Birthday 10/16/2008

Geric on his first birthday. I tried to get a good picture but he was a busy boy and kept trying to get the camera!


We picked the kids up from school and had some errands to run. Ruby after a long day at school.


David after a long day at school.


Devan wide awake and happy to celebrate Geric's birthday.



What did we have for dinner? We had chicken enchiladas. Geric loves chicken enchiladas. What am I saying, Geric loves food, except green beans and broccli!

All done with dinner, aren't I a mess!!


Present time, two touch and feel books, maybe I'll stay out of Mommy's and Daddy's books. Yeah right!!


Yeah, a lion I can push or ride. I really like this toy.
Geric did like this toy. He didn't want me to carry him, instead he wanted to walk outside and push his little lion along. He still likes to push or pull things. Especially if it makes noise, (like chairs scraping the floor sound).

Geric also got a potty chair and a cloth diaper for his birthday. We had a pleasant time. We do have cake pictures, but my friend took them with her camera because I forgot to charge mine. I will post them as soon as she emails them to me.

2 comments:

R Fitz said...

So cute! Wish we could have been there. Thanks for the pics! Can't wait to see all of you soon!

walkerbunch said...

Looks like he had a fun birthday!