Getting ready: I think my feet are more interesting. First snip: What's going on? What is she doing to my curls? Who can resist this face? Where are my curls going? Michelle & Geric
Wow, a haircut already and he is only barely six months last week. When did this happen. His hair didn't look that long in the pictures from the last post.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
Patience
-
I had a friend express to me once what a patient person I was. I was blown
away. Did she not see me at the grocery while I grinned and bore a
screaming chi...
I Am Thankful For...
-
I received this "Thankful" list from Relief Society and have add a few
other things that I am thankful for or things others have shared with me.
Truly, I t...
5 comments:
You know these will make Mom cry right??? What a cutie I can't wait for more posts!
Wow, a haircut already and he is only barely six months last week. When did this happen. His hair didn't look that long in the pictures from the last post.
Hope you guys are doing well. Your kids are sure growing up. Keep us posted.
Geric's haircut was done on April 4, if I remember right and his pics were Sat. April 18. Sorry I don't mean to make mom cry.
I have no idea if she cried...I was just teasing you...I can't do it in person any more :P Can't wait for more posts. We love and miss you all!
Post a Comment