Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

Should have gotten pictures with Gogi and all four of her great grandchildren. This was the first time she met them.

Dying Easter eggs with Aunt Ruthie and Juliana. Good thing because we don't know if Mom would have gotten around to it.




"Ah, Mom do we have to take pictures right now, we have already been waiting for you?"

The Easter Bunny hid the kids' baskets and treasures. Then he put a trail of jelly beans to lead them and left a pile of them where a prize or basket might be.




"Oh yeah, the Easter Bunny left me a nice watch!!"

Aunt Ruthie really enjoyed having Devan around. He helped move things around, fixed a curtain rod which Aunt Ruthie tried to fix but couldn't figure out the problem was and also was a huge help with Easter dinner.


Geric playing with his elephant toy from the Easter bunny.

Geric opening his present from Aunt Ruthie

My Grandma Gogi and Aunts Ruthie, Hazel, Becky, and Margaret


The kids had so much fun on the Easter egg hunt.



Our Little Princess: "I love to dance!"

Easter Mass: This was a new experience for our family

We are extremely grateful to Aunt Ruthie for calling and inviting us to her house for Easter. We had the opportunity to meet some of Heather's Aunts and Uncles and look forward to getting to know them more. Thank you Aunt Ruthie. I didn't know exactly what we were going to do for Easter and I was really feeling homesick and missing our extended family traditions we had in Utah. The day I was really feeling bad and worried about it, Aunt Ruthie called and invited us to Easter. The kids had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

R Fitz said...

Looks like you all had a blast! The Easter Bunny used those same baskets over here! I am glad that they had a bunch of fun family there to help make it exciting for them, even if we did miss you all...these are memories you couldn't have gotten any other way!

I can't believe how much the kids have changed in just a few months.