Monday, April 20, 2009

Geric Pics

Hope these work okay...they may be a bit blurry but I couldn't believe how much Geric has grown so I thought I would share! WE haven't seen him since January so it's a huge difference for us. I can't wait until Heather starts keeping her blog up so we can see lots more pictures of the grand-babies we miss so much! As much as I shout he looked like little Devan originally, I see a little bit more or David in him now. How we miss seeing them grow up!





2 comments:

J & L Bennett Family said...

I love these pictures! I figured out how to save them from their source, too. I think he looks like a perfect blend of Devan and David. And yes, we miss them all so much. Thanks for sharing this, too.

Di Regolo Family said...

What a doll. He has changed so much. I miss you guys. I am glad though for you to have this adventure. I can't get over how much he has changed. He is so CUTE!!!