So, David was out playing with one of his little friends. The ice cream truck was coming. I was trying to discretely get David to come with me and tell him we could go to the store to get ice cream because we didn't have cash and it is normally less expensive. Well, David's little friend piped up and asked if David could have one and volunteered for his dad to buy it. His dad said it was no problem. He even bought those that were not there at the moment, one. It was a very generous act.
 |
| "Blue tongues" or "Blue everything" |
 |
| "Yes, my shirt was clean before." |
And once again, I have missed a child. (Xzander is too little for ice cream still). Devan had devoured his ice cream before I thought of pulling out the camera.
2 comments:
What a nice neighbor! Looks like a lot of fun...what kind was it to make everything so blue???
It was like a rainbow one, but the core of it was blue. I can't remember the name of it.
Post a Comment