Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Shirts

Thank you Grandma Lori and Grandpa Jeff for the Halloween shirts. We love you lotsss!!! Can't wait to see you in December.





3 comments:

R Fitz said...

So cute! They are all growing so much. Wish you were here to trick-or-treat with this year!

DH Bennett said...

Me too, I don't know where to go here.

J & L Bennett Family said...

The kids are growing up and changing so much. Love them and spend a lot of time with them because, believe it or not, they will be grown before you know it and you'll wonder where the time went. Keep records! Record daily if you can because the records will be like family scriptures. The day will come when you will be lonely for your children and your records will bring you joy and comfort. I didn't think my children would grow so fast and be gone in a flash. When they were grown I thanked Heavenly Father often that at least they were living close by. And now, even that changed. So, make records. Keeping records give good insight, too. What more can I say. Love you kids.