Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ruby's 5th Birthday!

We did our best to make Ruby's day special. Daddy and Mommy checked her out of school early and took her out to lunch. We then took her shopping (should have taken pictures of that) to pick out her present. We took her out to the Disney outlet store and she picked Jasmine and Aladdin Barbie (once again didn't think to take pictures) and an Ariel night gown.


Daddy made her a cake and we celebrated as a family. She is wearing her night gown. She put it on as soon as we got home.





I attempted to do a friend birthday party but was unsuccessful. Only one friend showed up. I really didn't know who to invite. Daddy was a little peeved I bought a cake, but it was her first store bought cake.



Her little friend, Paige, got her a little pony.

1 comment:

R Fitz said...

Hope you had a great birthday Ruby. We all sure miss you!