Friday, September 11, 2009

Newborn - October 16, 2008




One Month - November 13, 2008


Two Months - December 31, 2008


Three Months - January 17, 2009


About Four Months - February 7, 2009


About Five Months - March 2, 2009


Six Months - April 12, 2009


Seven Months - May 18, 2009


Eight Months - June 16, 2009


Nine Months - July 16, 2009

2 comments:

R Fitz said...

he is getting so big! what a handsome little guy you have there....wish we could give him lots of loves...since we can't give him some for us!

Di Regolo Family said...

I can't believe it. He looks so much like David. I miss you guys. I saw your mom today. She is such a wonderful, loving, kind, compassionate, and sweet woman. I wish I was better and visited her more often. Rachael and mom keep in touch, they are such good examples. I will pray for her and you guys.
Congrats on the pregnancy!!!