As a safety precaution considering Devan's current job and his career choice, we will be going private. Seeing how I may not think of everyone who will want an invite, please send me your email either through a message on facebook, or leave a comment on our blog or email me. We are doing this as a safety measure for our family.
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
Patience
-
I had a friend express to me once what a patient person I was. I was blown
away. Did she not see me at the grocery while I grinned and bore a
screaming chi...
I Am Thankful For...
-
I received this "Thankful" list from Relief Society and have add a few
other things that I am thankful for or things others have shared with me.
Truly, I t...
4 comments:
Make sure you invite me. :D
We'd like an invite! k7walker9@msn.com
Thanks for inviting me! I'm going to enjoy seeing the kids grow and change.
Yeah!!!! I can still read it. :)
Post a Comment