Friday, May 20, 2011

Xzander's First Birthday

Xzander's Birthday is March 5th, but we celebrated his birthday on March sixth.  Oh what can I say about this little guy? (Literally, little guy).  He is now 14 1/2 months old and I can still put on some six to nine month clothing on him, although I would buy 12 to 18 month clothing if I were to buy any.  He is so sweet and cuddly.  He has an exceptionally sweet spirit.  He is always so happy and quick to smile and his smile out shines the sun.  I am embracing him and sort of happy he is staying little so long.  I love this little guy oh so much.  Starting with pictures, here we go:

I could not decide what video to put here out of the three.  They each show the process of him eating his cake and they are all so cute.  I hope they will all upload.

This first one, he is testing the frosting and loving it:
This next one, he about gets the frosting off of part of the cake he has been working on.  I wish I would have left the shoulder straps off to see what would have happened.  He kept trying to lean forward and eat the cake without using his hands.  I think it would have been hilarious to watch him stick his whole face in his cake.  Watch for Geric swiping his finger and getting some frosting off of Xzander's cake:
.  This one he finally, really digs in:



I think I will use YouTube to upload videos on our blog.  It is so much easier and the quality is so much better.

The cake aftermath:


Presents:



I will post monthly pictures from birth until present soon.  I hope you all enjoy this post.  I enjoyed doing it.

5 comments:

R Fitz said...

Thank you so much Heather! Even though you made me cry...I miss you all so much and wish you were all here. We love you all so much! Give everyone a kiss and hug from Aunt Nannie...you and Dev included! Did you see I sent an invite to the new blog? Not much there yet but I will try to post more soon. Love you!!!!

walkerbunch said...

I can't believe he's already 14 months old! What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

So cute Heather! He is just darling! I'm glad we got to chat today for a bit. It was good to hear your voice. Your kiddos are too cute!

Anonymous said...

That was Eliza... Sorry!

DH Bennett said...

Rachael, I didn't mean to make you cry. It's been so long since I actually posted something, I thought you might want to see. Just wait until I post videos of him walking. He didn't start walking until about a month later.

Thanks, Eliza. It was fun talking to you to. I cannot believe how fast your kids are growing. Halle is adorable. Is she just so spoiled?