Sorry I haven't posted any pictures. I am having trouble downloading pictures from my camera to my computer. I hope to get it fixed soon. We are all doing well. We miss everyone a ton. I don't know what else to write. Rachael, thank you for changing my background. You are so sweet to take the time to change it. I really appreciate it. As soon as I get things figured out, I'll post pics. Love you all.
We love you too! Glad that you are doing well. can't wait to see more pics...it's so frustrating when computers get issues...especially since we seem to depend upon them for so many things. Give everyone my love!
Alana is 14!!!
-
When did this incredible girl turn 14?! How did my baby grow so fast? Where
does the time truly go? I feel like I am one of those creepy ladies at the
gro...
Patience
-
I had a friend express to me once what a patient person I was. I was blown
away. Did she not see me at the grocery while I grinned and bore a
screaming chi...
I Am Thankful For...
-
I received this "Thankful" list from Relief Society and have add a few
other things that I am thankful for or things others have shared with me.
Truly, I t...
1 comment:
We love you too! Glad that you are doing well. can't wait to see more pics...it's so frustrating when computers get issues...especially since we seem to depend upon them for so many things. Give everyone my love!
Post a Comment